Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Inside Out Puzzle Freebie

I have a great freebie for you in my TPT store. I have been working hard getting some activities created for my Inside Out theme this fall. My classroom is pretty much done (more on that later) and so are all of the activities. But, I am so excited about this stuff, I had to get something posted onto TPT! 

This quick feelings match game is perfect for those last few minutes of therapy. You can use it to target pragmatics and emotions, or to build vocabulary with synonyms.
Print onto cardstock in color or gray-scale. Both are provided to make my product more printer friendly! Cut out the puzzle pieces to create this fun matching game. Laminate to make your game last a bit longer.

Please download and enjoy this Inside Out Feelings Puzzle Freebie!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Inside-Out-Feelings-Puzzle-Freebie-2095472

Check back soon for more Inside Out activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com