Friday, November 8, 2013

My Favorite Speechie Blogs

  
I follow about 20 Speech related blogs. I thought you might be interested in a few of my favorites!

The Dabbling Speechie is the first ever blogger to feature me! And my classroom decor! Thanks Felice! Not only was Felice generousness enough to post my info on her blog, she is a creative and knowledgeable therapist as well. I really enjoy her posts: thedabblingspeechie.com

One of my work and scrap-booking BFFs is also a fabulous DHH teacher. It is worth it just to visit this blog to see her classroom. Plus, she does a lot of creative things with her students, who have different goals at different levels. She has a diverse class of students with very diverse needs, and she is great at addressing all of these differences: aviewintomyclassroom.blogspot.com

Do you like free stuff? Then Speechie Freebies is for you. Here is a great blog (and pinterest board) of great resources for SLPs and every other type of educator: speechiefreebies.com

This blog is a one-stop-shop for AAC and all other forms of visual support. The tutorials are awesome!: praacticalaac.org

Jill knows her stuff when it comes to social language. She has great social language ideas and insights that can be found here: jillkuzma.wordpress.com
  
What I love about this therapist, Pam, is that she uses a lot of visuals to describe and demonstrate her therapy ideas. And, they are great ideas!: chitchatandsmalltalk.blogspot.com

Bright graphics and adorable clipart makes this SLP's blog fun and easy on the eyes. Thanks Kristin: kcummingsslp.blogspot.com

Jenna at Speech Room News has so many great ideas and she shows you how to use them every step of the way: speechroomnews.blogspot.com

Allison is another SLP with great graphics! I just love her style, it is very inspiring: http://allisonspeechpeeps.blogspot.com/

There you have it, this is what I read on the iPad while my husband and I watch TV at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com