Monday, November 17, 2014

November in Speech

We are hard at work in speech. Here is a look at all that we have done so far for the month of November. 

First, my bulletin boards. Keep Calm and Gobble on! I only had one "B" for "Gobble," so I had to create one out of some other letters. None of the kids have seemed to notice. But, it is all I look at all day.I really need to move on...




Our Grateful and Thankful board is a huge hit. Super simple, but bold. I love seeing what the kids write, especially in their own handwriting.


 






I incorporated my chalkboard yet again with an Autumn tree with leaves. Each student's name is on a leaf.



For students working on articulation goals, they have done two Thanksgiving themed activities the past few weeks. The first is a turkey with a spinning wheel. Targets words are written on the wheel for practice. I have no idea where I got this worksheet. I have had it since the beginning of my career. It is probably a copy from an elementary holiday book. Sorry! We are also doing a paint-dobber page from Mia McDaniel. You can get your own set Thanksgiving Fun Pack here







Students with language goals are using my Thanksgiving Has/Have cards, Thanksgiving Concepts cards, and Thanksgiving Concepts and Following Directions page. Check them out here in my TPT shop. We are also doing a Following Directions page from this Thanksgiving Fun Pack. I have been collecting holiday freebies from TPT for quick games when we have a few minutes left in speech. Here are some links. Here. Here. Here. Here.




Still looking for something to do with your students this week? Check out my Thanksgiving Therapy Pack. 

 Thanksgiving Therapy Pack

And my Turkey Synonyms Freebie

 Turkey Synonyms Freebie

Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com