Thursday, March 26, 2015

I was Part of a Blog Hop Last Week




Thank you for participating in the Hopping Into Spring Newbie Blog Hop. I got a ton of visits to my blog, as well as a bunch of downloads of my freebie. 

So I want to give a big THANK YOU!

Did you miss the Blog Hop? Here is a list of all of the SLPs that participated. You can click on a name to go directly to their blog. Have fun!


From Speech Therapy Fun 
From SLP Chelsea 
3) Amy 
From Speechasaurus
From Beautiful Speech 
5) Kim
From School SLP 
From Yo Amo Speech 
7) Tami
From TLC Talk Shop 
From Middle School SLP
From Speech to the Core
10) Me, you are here!
11) Renee
From Keeping Speech Simple 
12) Heidi
From Smart Mouth SLP
13) Keri
From My Speech Party 
From  The Speech Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com