Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New TPT Products

I have created a few new products for your speech students. Check them out in my TPT store.

First, is a Valentine Synonym and Antonym BINGO game. I featured it on my blog as part of my February instruction. You can see that post here. Get your set for $2.00 here



 


You can see that the calling cards have a synonym or antonym question so the students get an extra challenge. I also provide the answer to ensure that the game is fast paced and accurate. 

 

Now that we are well into March, you may be needing something to play with a St. Patrick's Day theme. Check out my St. Patrick's Day Synonym and Antonym BINGO. Also just $2.00. 









Here is one (of three) of the BINGO cards. Bright and fun! Who will have the luck-o-the-Irish?



Check back soon for an Easter themed set, and a surprise to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute activities!

    You've inspired me to actually update my blog and blog more often! Time.... sweet time.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com