Friday, October 17, 2014

Candy Corn Articulation


More crafts in speech! I love crafting, so these types of activities are right up my alley. My students working on articulation participated in this Candy Corn Articulation project. I found some ideas on Pinterest that inspired me to give my students LOTS of opportunity to practice their phonemes in therapy. Here is a great link that includes a candy corn printable.You can also get my target words here. They are free! Print them onto yellow, white, and orange paper. Pre-cutting the squares helps to save as much time as possible for therapy.

The activity begins with the student cutting out the blank candy corn. 

The student then practices the target word printed on the yellow, orange, or white squares. You can have them work at their level (isolation, syllable, word,  phrase, sentence, etc.) and practice as much as you feel is necessary. The student glues the piece onto the blank candy corn, adding more and more as they practice.




Until the candy corn is covered in target words!



So adorable!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com