Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ghost Following Directions

I have a bunch of students working on general concepts, following directions, and auditory memory. I created this activity to address those needs. Every year, I make a giant haunted house bulletin board  and buy a huge amount of sticker ghosts. This year I got them from Oriental Trading Company. Here is a link to the ones I purchased. The activity, Ghost Following Directions (you can get it here), uses the haunted house I created, and the directions work with the house. Do your best to copy mine. Like I said, the directions go with the design. Another option would be to draw a house on a white board.

Here is the "before" picture of the haunted house.


Here are the instructions and sticker ghosts.






Concepts and following directions in action.









And, our spooky and eerie haunted house. Boo!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com